Clapton Parish Hall
131 Upper Clapton Rd, Cazenove, London E5 9SA

Restoration of the decorative arch

Restoration of the decorative arch

Clapton Parish Hall was built in 1915, with classrooms on the ground floor and a large upper hall with elevated platform. All its interior was stripped out in the 1990s. Now an osteopathic centre, the main decorative features are being restored. HOLT has given a grant towards the main decorative arch.